Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sculpture by the sea.

Today Jamie and I headed down to the beach to check out the annual Sculpture by the Sea. It began in 1997 and has become an iconic Sydney event. The weather this weekend has been super hot so Jamie and I put off going to the beach until late afternoon (gotta love daylight savings!). The sculptures were scattered along the coast line creating an ant-like trail of people as far as the eye could see.









You can click here to visit the Sculpture by the Sea website to see more images and learn more about the event.

Sam xox

3 comments:

  1. Those are amazing. I really like the one with the plastic bottle caps. That is a lot of caps. Looks like you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam

    Can you please let me have your e-mail addy so I can let you have the address for the solar oven in Aussie.

    My addy is: dani@ecofootprint.co.za
    Take care
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those sculptures are great. What a lot of plastic tops!

    ReplyDelete