Sunday, November 28, 2010

Doily.

I purchased this crocheted cropped jacket today. I have been making an effor these past six months to only buy clothes if I need them for work. This is not work wear, but there is no possible way I could crochet a vest like this! I love it so much I just had to show you all...



It reminds me of a vintage crochet doily... which Jamie thinks might not necessarily be a good thing. Regardless, I fell in love with it!

It is a rainy Sunday evening here in Sydney. Jamie is spinning his legs on his indoor trainer and I am relaxing listening to the radio.

Maybe we will start thinking about dinner soon.

Sam xox

5 comments:

  1. The vest is spectacular. I'm so glad you weren't so entrenched in your "goal" that you missed out on this beauty! Flexibility is wonderful! Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love the vest what a beauty .

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were absolutely right to buy that vest. It's beautiful! It looks like Jamie's flying on that trainer--cute legs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You HAD to buy it - I completely understand. That is so COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a cool vest, and you can use whichever photos you want of my cape from the blog. Thanks for the interest!

    ReplyDelete