Monday, June 21, 2010

Liberty of London fabric arrival.

I was so excited when Jamie came through the door with the mail today. Not because there were no bills (although that was exciting) but because he was carrying a small squishy parcel. He pulled a face and asked me if this was mine, knowing full well that it was and contained fabric!

I sat on the couch putting the parcel on the coffee table and stared at it for a second, only a second, then ripped into the package. The Liberty of London fabric I had purchased on eBay had finally arrived (I looove eBay)!

This is what I unwrapped...





Three beautiful pieces. So many possibilities...


These little beauties were sold as a Liberty 'scrap bag', but they are actually all very good sizes as most measure 7"by 13". And the scrap bag only cost me $14!


The Purl Bee has some excellent ideas for Liberty of London fabric. These are my favourites.




Sam xox

2 comments:

  1. Lovely fabrics Sam. I'd never heard of them which is unusual for me. Congrats on making Etsy's front page. You photos are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beauties! I have only 1 L of L fabric that a friend brought back from London for me, and I am worried about cutting into it. You lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete