Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Liberty quilt along.

I know I promised a Christmas post, but I just had to share this first! You all remember Helene from my Parcels. blog entry? Well, she is organising a Liberty of London quilt along on her blog 25reasons! You can read about it here.

The basics:
Diamond start quilt
8 x 8 blocks
74" x 74"
Tana Lawn (or similar) fabrics
Hand or machine piecing

Here are some of the blocks Helene has made so far...

block no.2 block no.1
block no.3 block no.4

I absolutely love the contrast of light and dark fabric that Helene is using. If you want to buy a bulk order of a variety of Liberty fabrics, you can always browse Shaukat, as I think their prices are very competitive when it comes to Liberty prints, and their service is first class.

Have fun and let me know how you all go! Thanks Helene for organising such a fun quilt-along.

Sam xox

No comments:

Post a Comment