~ Source ~
In the past two weeks I have been chuffed to find out I have received two sweet awards from fellow bloggers. Reana Louise from Curves, Patterns and Pins gave me with an "I am All That" award, and Amy from Sewing Through the Motions gave me a "Stylish Blogger Award".
I am super excited that these sewers, who I find so inspiring, are reading my blog too!
So here goes for the first one...
The recipients of this award are asked to answer the following questions, link to whoever awarded them and then pass it on to five, no six people (who they think will actually be willing to answer these totally intrusive and possibly inappropriate questions). Feel free to snag the badge too, right?
1) What size shoe do you wear? If you wear a size 7, can I borrow your shoes?2) 30's or 60's?3) Have you ever kissed someone you shouldn't have?4) Have you ever been poisoned? Was it by the girlfriend of the person you kissed?? That isawesomely "Knot's Landing".5) Who's on your "Celebrity Free Pass" list (top 5)?
So here are my answers...
1) I am an Aussie size 7, but no you cannot borrow my shoes (sorry).
~ My wedding shoes ~
2) 30's definitely, because my pear shaped body does not suit many 60's style outfits.
3) Yes, but I was young and stupid!
4) I have recently been experiencing poisoning via gluten! The horrid stuff that it is...
5) Don't think I will share it today :-)
The Stylish Blogger Award asks for 7 things about yourself...
1) I spend my week working as a Community Rehabilitation and Support Worker within the context of mental health. It is a totally awesome job that I find rewarding, challenging, and ever-changing (all ticks in my book).
2) I love camping, but it has to be on the condition that I get to bring with me my sheets, floral pillows, and bed quilt!
3) Wool makes me itchy. As a child I detested wearing the knitted jumpers my English grandparents would send me (sorry Nan!).
4) Speaking of grandparents, I love mine to bits and totally like the fact that there is only a 44 year age gap between my Nan and me.
5) I secretly like fishing. I am even considering buying my own beach fishing gear to use as a hobby. Although, I do wonder what an earth I will do with a fish the day I catch my first one. Could be a potential fad...
6) I am moderately introverted. When I reach my limit of social contact I retreat to my sewing room and spend hours sewing. I like to be quiet and alone sometimes.
7) I give in to my cats demand for high quality food... on a daily basis. Sorry dear Jamie if you read this post, yes I did feed Prada 'Kitty Gourmet' this morning!
Ok, so here are my awards:
The "I am All That" award goes to
Kim from Path to Living Simply
Jen from Pretty Little Pictures
Sarah from Ohhh Lulu...
Portia from Miss P
Sarah from Looking In
And my "Stylish Blogger" awards go out to my old quilt blog pals!
Angela from Country Scrap Quilts
Cheryl from My Creative Side
Erin from My Patchwork Life
Lane from That Man Quilts?
Hazel from Sew Crazy
Molly from Crocheting my best with my worst
Hope you all enjoy browsing this fantastic assortment of blogs.