Saturday, April 9, 2011

My own brooch board.


~ Tuppence Ha'penny Vintage brooch board ~

Inspired by the above brooch board (instructions are blogged about here), last night I tried my hand at making my own.

I had a vintage frame, quilting wadding, and some red felt, and within minutes I had my very own board. While my vintage brooch collection is still very small, I am excited to have such a nice display for my dressing table.


~ Small beginnings ~


~ Brooch purchased from LoveMissP ~


~ 80's rainbow brooch purchased from WildTeaParty ~


~ Vintage brooch - thrifted ~

Sam xox

6 comments:

  1. That's lovely! I love all of your broaches too :) I always like to have more than one broach on my coat in winter. Really brightens my day to see my nice broaches on a dull day :)
    Ashley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks for the linky love Sam! Great job on the brooch board too :)
    Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, I think I am definitely going to have to copy! You have such a lovely brooch collection <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Now you just need to fill it with lots of pretty brooches haha :)

    xx Charlotte
    Tuppence Ha'penny Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a great idea! I definitely need to start collecting more broches just to get one of these on my wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for your kind comments! I seriously can't wait until I have it covered with brooches! If you make one let me know, ok? Sam xox

    ReplyDelete