Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sewing day.

Last Saturday my friend Mel and I got together at her house for some sewing and craft. She was keen to make a foot cushion that she had seen my pattern for a while back. I arrived bright (but not so early) to her home. We decided a trip to our local fabric store was in order, so we jumped in the car and went.

We spent the afternoon sewing and chatting, and managed to come up with a few nice things...


Mel made this foot cushion...


I love her fabric choice.


I spent a few hours playing with buttons: Check out Buckingham Road to see what I came up with!


These are some amazing water colour paintings Mel has done over the past few weeks. I told her that our next craft day would involve her teaching me how to paint like this! I think they are beautiful!

Sam xox

No comments:

Post a Comment