Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thrifty finds.

I wanted to share a few of my thrifty finds with you. These were all found in a tiny Presbyterian charity shop up the street from where I work.

~ Cuff bangle and red beads sitting on 2 meters of vintage fabric ~

~ Over-sized blue and white polka dot vintage blouse ~

~ White pencil skirt ~

I was thrilled that I actually managed to find an entire outfit in one thrift store! The blouse looks great tucked in to the skirt, and the red beads and cuff bangle are the perfect accessories. Best part? The entire outfit cost under $9!

What do you think I should make with the fabric?

Sam xox

1 comment:

  1. I'd make...a set of place mats and table runner for the patio, with maybe a lime green mitred binding.

    As for the outfit - you win: my op shopping yesterday unearthed a pretty swing broderie anglaise sleeveless shirt in whit and a neat denim skirt that I think I might trim with fresh fabric, but at a cost of $15. I think your op shops are cheaper than ours!

    ReplyDelete