Sunday, April 22, 2012

Joy the Baker.


Do any of you read Joy the Baker blog? If not you simply must go and pay a visit. Last year Joy launched her Enjoy! subscription gift promotion and I signed up . Every three months subscribers are sent a mystery gift selected by Joy (a small fee is paid by the subscriber before each delivery).


I had completely forgotten that it was around this time the second gift would be sent. A card was left in my letterbox notifying of a parcel for collection. When my husband went to the post office he was totally confused, as on the sides of the box was printed "King Arthur Flour"... "What on earth has she bought..." ran through his mind, with "... and who on earth is King Arthur" following quickly after. You see, down under we have never heard of King Arthur and his flour.


All I can say is you know it must be something good when you arrive home and your husband demands that you bake the espresso cupcakes immediately. And this guy doesn't even like cake!


Maybe the espresso powered had something to do with it.


A fantastic package, thanks Joy! Yum yum yum...

Sam xox

This blog post expresses my personal opinion only. 
I am in no way affiliated with the above mentioned company or blog author.

2 comments:

  1. What a cool idea! I wonder if you can still sign up. It looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea! and what a nice treat to come home to. So have you made the cupcakes yet? lol

    ReplyDelete