Just over two years ago, 6 fantastic sewing bloggers and I collaborated for the One Pattern Seven Bloggers challenge. The idea was that we would each sew the same Burda pattern - but put our own twist on it! It was so much fun and something that we all enjoyed! Rachel was kind enough to give our little group a nudge recently with the idea of doing it all again, and the ball quickly began rolling for round two.
This time we are taking things to another level. We are sewing up Colette Patterns Macaron dress, and hosting an amazing giveaway!
The lovely sewers I am teaming up with are...
- Marie from A Stitching Odyssey
- Reana Louise from Reana Louise
- Kat from Petticoats and Peplums
- Jen from Jennifer Lauren Vintage
- Amy from Sewing Through the Motions
- Rachel from My Messings
And onto the giveaway!!!
1 x Macaron Pattern thanks to Colette Patterns
1 x Macaron Pattern thanks to Guthrie & Ghani
1 x Macaron Pattern thanks to Stitch 56
1 x Pattern of your choice thanks to Sew Squirrel
1 x Colette Pattern of your choice thanks to Indie Stitches
1 x Colette Pattern of your choice thanks to The Haby Goddess
1 x $20 gift voucher thanks to Fabric Worm
1 x $30 gift voucher thanks to A Fashionable Stitch
To enter, all you need to do is comment on this post before Saturday 31st August with your email address!
Make sure you head on over to all of the other participants blogs for up to 7 chances to win!
Terms & Conditions
- Prizes will be randomly allocated to each of the 8 winners across all seven blogs.
- One entry per blog. You can comment on each of the 7 blogs for 7 chances to win (!).
- The winners will be drawn and contacted by email on the 2nd September 2013.
So, keep an eye out on the blogs of the other ladies over the next day to see their announcement posts, and remember that you can comment once on each blog for up to 7 chances to win one of the giveaway prizes.
Also remember to come back on the 26th of August for Inspiration posts and then on the 2nd of September for the big reveal!